async defer src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js" My Enchanting Cottage Garden: She-sheds for the Desert Cottage Garden

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

She-sheds for the Desert Cottage Garden




Looking to escape from the burning heat?  A small. she-shed at the corner of your lot is the ideal hideaway.  I added s small air-conditioner and a small refrigerator to mine and it now serves multiple purposes. We use it as a pool house, potting shed, plant shelter from heat and cold, snack depot for the pool area and last but not least extra storage for pool supplies, gardening supplies, gardening tools and plants.  




 I use my she-shed to start seedlings and new plants in the winter.



At the back of my she-shed, I enclosed another 6'x9' with bubble wrap to overwinter tender Brugmansia's and to start new plants.


I found a variety of Shed's on Pinterest that you might be interested in viewing.  I have taken some ideas from almost each of them. 





I have an assortment of watering cans, found at yard sales and I thought this was a neat idea of how to display them.   



I loved the color combination on this Shed. It inspired me to paint 
my She-shed door purple.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a gardening question.