async defer src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js" My Enchanting Cottage Garden: Beautiful Birdhouses

Monday, August 5, 2013

Beautiful Birdhouses

I love Birds, and I do everything I can to draw them to my yard. I have ponds, flowers, bushes and birdhouse. But I will admit my birdhouse border on the boring.......snzzzzzzzz!  I decided to go online and check out all the fabulous birdhouse. I was amazed at the selection. When I was a kid, birdhouse were made when you cut a hole in a gourd. Now we have bird mansions in the sky.  .  Oh to be a bird...!   There are lots of free plans online and on my site to build your own or you can buy them already built at Garden.com



I have posted some of my favorite birdhouse, and just to say..my husband will be a busy man this winter!


 

                                      

 

 
 
 
 
 
 


 
               
 
 
                 
 
 
 
                  
 


 

 


 


     


                    

 

               
 
 

 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a gardening question.